Disclaimer: i am not an expert in anything. i don't have a degree in nutrition or biology. i'm not certified in anything. i'm just a regular mom who wanted to get in shape and this is just my honest experience.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Oh hello

So last week I went back to 1/2 pill of metformin and I guess I'm getting better. Don't know. All I know is today I'm doing just fine. I worked out, didn't push myself ridiculously hard but it was decent. After that I didn't feel like going to sleep. I didn't get upset with my toddler (of course I attribute this to the fact that satan has relinquished his hold on my son for the time being), and I didn't even take a nap today. Crazy right? I mean, I was lazy in that I didn't feel like going outside. I just wanted to chill and watch tv and play with my kid but still, it's a vast improvement. To be honest I haven't even taken my metformin today and I'm wondering if it's even worth it to continue. Perhaps it's not doing anything good for me anyway. It's all mental. Like...any little thing I can do to help with weightloss, even the most minuscule thing, I'll do it.

Anyway let's see how tomorrow goes. It's really nice not to have to take like 3-4 rhodiola pills a day. Just that morning one has kept me good all day. But I really can't stress this enough. The kid is going through his terrible 2's and they're BAD. He woke up today my sweet kid. God knows it won't last, but for now, all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment