Disclaimer: i am not an expert in anything. i don't have a degree in nutrition or biology. i'm not certified in anything. i'm just a regular mom who wanted to get in shape and this is just my honest experience.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Protein Review #6: Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Rocky Road

Ok this review is for Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Rocky Road.

I personally love ON. They are one of the top brands. It's a clean protein, it doesn't do a lot of caloric damage, excellent muscle recovery, moderately priced (actually you can get these on sale all the time), tons of flavors, and they're thin so they won't fill you up. I have tried strawberry(meh), strawberry banana (pretty good) and fruit punch (good) by the tub. but i didn't want to buy a WHOLE tub to try a new flavor. Luckily thanks to Nashua Nutrition I was able to get some samples. The first one being rocky road.


Guuuuuuuurrrrrrl. You know I'm more of a fruity person, i don't really like chocolate flavors but DAMN!!! This shit was SO yummy!!! It had almost an almondy type flavor which might be the marshmallow part of rocky road. I really enjoyed it! I could probably drink this every day. I think this might be my go to creamy flavor.




I have to say though, in all honesty, the fruity flavors of ON don't hold a candle to the Nectar flavors. If you want a really good tasting fruity flavor, Nectar is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment