Disclaimer: i am not an expert in anything. i don't have a degree in nutrition or biology. i'm not certified in anything. i'm just a regular mom who wanted to get in shape and this is just my honest experience.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Protein Review #5: Syntrax - Nectar Caribbean Cooler

This is a review for Syntrax - Nectar Caribbean Cooler

i'm just gonna tell you, it tastes damn good. DAMN GOOD. why? because i added milk instead of water. had a nice milkshake taste. but more of a fruity island frozen drink, and those are my favorite!! yum yum yum. i truly enjoyed this protein. you may want to use water instead and thats up to you but the texture is WAY better with milk.

 

So per scoop we're talking 100 calories and no fat and no carbs/sugars. Really? hmm...seems to good to be true! This might have to be my go to fruity flavor, just based on taste alone. I think I will get one fruity flavor and one creamy flavor so that i can have options depending on my mood.

I have to say all the Nectar flavors I've tried have all been really tasty. I don't think you could go wrong with this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment