Disclaimer: i am not an expert in anything. i don't have a degree in nutrition or biology. i'm not certified in anything. i'm just a regular mom who wanted to get in shape and this is just my honest experience.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Protein Review #8: CLICK Espresso Protein Drink, Vanilla Latte

ahh...Click. Click, click click click click....what can i say.....

If you know me, you know I love my coffee. I enjoy it. I look forward to it everyday. I wanna make sweet sweet love to it. Everyone has their own specific way they like THEIR coffee. and its very specific. and it doesn't change. Perhaps thats why it took me so long to try this. because everytime i was about to i said, nah i'd rather have MY coffee.  but today was one of those days when i was low on protein and it was my 2nd cup of the day and i decided, what the fuck, lets do it. its supposed to be really good. i've seen so many good reviews of CLICK and been hearing people rave about it for years. so i followed the instructions for making it hot because i don't do cold coffee.

it tasted like plastic, no cardboard, no, like cobwebs....well it didn't taste fresh lets just say. it wasn't good tasting at all. i though hmmm...maybe i need to stir it. so i did. didn't help. i don't take coffee lightly. i through that shit right down the drain and made MY coffee. i needed to! just to get that yucky taste out of my mouth!!! and my coffee was of course pure heaven in a cup.

so i dunno. some people swear by it, i think it tasted hideous. you're better off getting a sample, i always encourage sampling. so you can see for yourself. this company makes samples so you should be able to get them online. you might like it. i did not.










Who knows. maybe the sample was really old and the canister is fresher. or maybe the mocha flavor tastes better. or maybe it just isn't for me. but here's my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment