Disclaimer: i am not an expert in anything. i don't have a degree in nutrition or biology. i'm not certified in anything. i'm just a regular mom who wanted to get in shape and this is just my honest experience.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Protein Review #3: SynTrax Nectar Whey Protein Isolate, Fuzzy Navel

Ok so my next sample from my sample pack was the yummy sounding (and looking) SynTrax Nectar Fuzzy Navel

 

Now, I'm gonna come out and say that I really don't like the way they label the nutritional facts. Those numbers are so misleading. They're based on 1/4 of a scoop. Who the hell is gonna take 1/4 of a scoop. What kind of bamboozling is that??? I don't appreciate that. So make sure you multiply these numbers by 4. Even then the numbers are great! I don't know why they feel like they have to mislead people like that.

Anyway as far as the taste goes, it was really yummy. A nice fruity flavor. But I just wasn't a fan of the texture. Even the fruity flavors taste better with milk to me. Water just makes protein have a gnarly texture. Ever tried Isopure? BARF!!!!! UGHH!!!! Anyway I think I will try the next fruity flavors with milk instead to get a better feel for it. If you like a fruity tasting protein this is definitely a good one. On top of that it's a whey protein isolate which is a great clean protein and no sugar. Good stuff. Thumbs up. Nectar has samples of all their flavors so I would suggest trying out as many as possible before you order a tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment