Disclaimer: i am not an expert in anything. i don't have a degree in nutrition or biology. i'm not certified in anything. i'm just a regular mom who wanted to get in shape and this is just my honest experience.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Protein samples!!!

Hey guys!! You know I'm constantly on the look out for a good tasting protein and it's so hard to find samples. Some companies don't even make samples. Which leaves you blindly spending $30+ on a tub of protein you don't even know you'll like! This has happened to me SEVERAL times. Well I recently discovered Nashua Nutrition. They offer protein samples of stuff that doesn't make samples. They will scoop a serving into a baggie and ship it over. They have a huge selection of samples. I purchased 8 of them!!! I'm hoping I can find at least one winner in this bunch! 

I'm always super excited when I get a new protein. Or a package in the mail. Well yesterday I got both!! hee hee!! so excited!!!! 



CHECK OUT THE LOOT!!! 




Certainly worth the money to try 8 diff flavors, in my opinion. But that's just me.

I will be back to review them one by one as I try them. If you're not sure what kind of protein you will like I suggest going this route and trying some different samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment