Disclaimer: i am not an expert in anything. i don't have a degree in nutrition or biology. i'm not certified in anything. i'm just a regular mom who wanted to get in shape and this is just my honest experience.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Shout Out! linamarie4243

I will occasionally highlight people who have touched me or inspired me in some way in this blog.

This post is about a mom in NYC who has completely transformed herself and linamarie4243

Not only is she a total inspiration physically, but she is constantly posting positive empowering motivation. She writes:

For those coming to work out with me tomorrow 6:45pm to 8:45pm ill be there with my equipment working out this is what the park looks like 108st riverside drive all the way down stairs by the high way! PLEASE eat SOMETHING bring plenty of water n gloves if you have one :) see you tomorrow...FREE of charge only thing you will be spending is TIME NOTE: I AM NOT A PERSONAL TRAINER IM JUST A FRIEND HELPING A FRIEND! LETTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO

Her purpose is to motivate others. She is paying it fwd. She is indeed an inspiration. Follow her on instagram for daily motivation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment